MPI Research, with global headquarters in Mattawan, Michigan, provides discovery, safety evaluation, bioanalytical, and analytical services to the biopharmaceutical, medical device, animal health, and chemical industries. Scientific knowledge and experience, integrity, trust, teamwork, and dedication to strong and enduring relationships are the defining attributes that characterize MPI Research as a high-performance, high-quality organization that is committed to bringing safer and more effective products to the world.
- Providing humane care to all laboratory animals and to perform assigned technical and administrative functions within the guidelines / requirements outlined in a protocol or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Producing sound, reliable data from which to evaluate the efficacy or toxicity of a test compound. Additional expectations
- Carefully handles animals to prevent injury to staff or animals.
- Performs basic animal husbandry functions daily (i.e., feeding/watering, monitoring health).
- Collects and documents data accurately on an electronic data capture system or appropriate form(s).
- Effectively and accurately executes study functions per protocol and SOP requirements.
- Accurately reviews all data collected in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree/HS/GED with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience working with animals preferred.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer skills, commensurate with Essential Functions and including ability to learn a validated
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.
- Ability to work under specific time constraints.
To apply for this job please visit chj.tbe.taleo.net.